Traffic - IdF
Ligue de Paris
R&A - Rules
Golf N Swing
In no particular order. Go here for Cartoons;
Golf jokes have been moved to here,
here and here.
And here's a non-golf freebie!
here to browse through GolfBag's collection (2000+) favourite cartoons (golf
and non-golf) - most collected from GB's personal daily review of the funnies
over more that 12 years! Members only password required - if you know what it is,
you're invited, if not you can always try asking GolfBag!
Some more non-golf grins
(click the cartoon to visit the rest of the cartoon site)
Oh, no! Not you! Never!
And according to Andrew, yes
The view from the past
Take a look at some of
Briggs' work published 1916.
Greeting cards (thanks Julie)
The Games corner
Warning: reserved exclusively for
those who have time to waste!
Have you tried
any of the 20 most
popular Flash games on the Internet?
Got French (speaking) children to amuse? Don't send them out
to play with the traffic, point them to this site!
Test - Pit your wits against GolfBag - who scored a pitiful 12! (Thanks to
Pat Cully for the link)
Arctic "Longest Drive" (or Penguin baseball!)
Load it here.
Click once to start the Penguin's dive then again to drive. Then Click OK
Post your winning scores in the "Longest Drive"
Forum topic! (Click here to go)
"Pattrax" scored hit an amazing 325.5 on Friday,
May 14th, but was disqualified for beating GolfBag by 4.5! (Not)
(Might take a little while to load.....)
The leading score that I know of was realised by a member
of that world-renowned golf club, Deutsche Bank, who posted a remarkable 23
(or 25 under par)
And newly arrived from Switzerland (thank you David), for those
dreaming of a golfing break in the Pacific (Naomi, James?)......try your hand
at this one. (You'll need Excel for it to work).
(GolfBag's 1 over for the first nine, but was distracted twice at crucial
moments AND HE's STILL GOT A BAD BACK!!!!....)
1. Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi
2. 2000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton
3. 1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope
4. Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement=1 bananosecond
5. Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram
6. Time it takes to sail 220 yards at 1 nautical mile per hour= Knotfurlong
7. 365.25 days of drinking low calorie beer = 1 Lite year
8. 16.5 feet in the Twilight Zone = 1 Rod Serling
9. Half a large intestine = 1 semicolon
10. 1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz
11. Basic unit of laryngitis = 1 hoarsepower
12. Shortest distance between two jokes = a straight line
13. 453.6 graham crackers = 1 pound cake
14. 1 million microphones = 1 megaphone
15. 1 million bicycles = 1 megacycles
16. 365.25 days = 1 unicycle
17. 2000 mockingbirds = two kilomockingbirds
18. 10 cards = 1 decacard
19. 52 cards = 1 deckacard
20. 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 fig Newton
21. 1000 grams of wet socks = 1 literhosen
22. 1 millionth of a fish = 1 microfiche
23. 1 trillion pins = 1 terrapin
24. 10 rations = 1 decaration
25. 100 rations = 1 C-ration
26. 2 monograms = 1 diagram
27. 8 nickels = 2 paradigms
28. 2.4 statute miles of intravenous surgical tubing at Yale University Hospital
= 1 I.V. League